At Aspen Valley Counseling, we offer competitive pricing options to help you get the most out of your time with us.
- Intake therapy session: $120
- Therapy session: $90
- Neurofeedback therapy sessions: $50 per session for 20 sessions (call for payment plans and discounts available)
- QEEG brain mapping: $550
- Genetic testing: $499
Mobile Neurofeedback rates
- Mobile neurofeedback unit rentals: $650 plus a $200 refundable deposit
- Mobile neurofeedback unit purchases: $1800
- Each option includes remote monitoring of sessions and two check-in sessions with the clinician.
Patients will be responsible for the co-payment of their appointment at the time of service. We accept Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, Humana, EMI, and out-of-network benefits with DMBA ($20 to $30 co-pay) and Aetna. Please call us if you have any questions regarding insurance payments.
- Therapy intakes: $165
- Individual therapy session (including CBT): $120
- Couples & family therapy: $120
- Trauma therapy treatment (EMDR & DBT): $120
- Qeeg brain mapping, neurofeedback therapy, and genetic testing : We do not accept insurance payment for these services. Please see FAQs for more information.
Counseling requires all clients to pay for their appointment at the time of service. For your convenience, we will keep your credit card on file and automatically charge it at the time of your appointment.
All missed, canceled, or rescheduled appointments with less than a 24-hour notice will automatically be charged a $25 missed appointment fee.
Can you provide me with a superbill for my QEEG brain mapping and neurofeedback?
Yes. We can provide you with a superbill, which is a special receipt that includes the service codes so you can request reimbursement from your insurance company. You’ll then send your superbill to your insurance company, and they will determine whether or not to reimburse you.
Can I use my HSA card for QEEG brain mapping and neurofeedback?
Some HSA card plans will let you use your HSA card for neurofeedback treatment, though some have certain stipulations. Certain HSAs require a preauthorization. Others will cover neurofeedback treatments if it’s medically necessary, if it’s prescribed by a doctor (requiring a letter of medical necessity), or it’s it performed by a qualified medical practitioner. It is best to call your plan and double check if you can use your HSA for neurofeedback treatment.